Cleaver Fever!

Oh wow this is ghetto.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Greenmarket at Union Square


The Greenmarket at Union Square was particularly nice today, especially because of the recent warmer weather. Today's my brother-in-law's birthday, so I figured I'd check the market out for anything I might cook tonight. But, seeing as I already had some string beans and prosciutto in the fridge, nothing really appealed to me. It was still nice to walk about, though.

If you've never been to the Greenmarket, they have an amazing selection of organic produce from local farmers in the Tri-State area (of New York). The selection is seriously incredible.


Oh this was fantastic. Rick's Picks pickles you're seeing in the image up there. The first thing that drew me to the table was the design of the jars. Go figure. But then there were free samples! Leave it to Felix to find the free samples =D

The crisp flavor made my knees buckle and I knew I had to pay the nine bucks for a jar. Hey, someone's gotta make a living. I think it was well worth it, tho. Great stuff! The guy mentioned an open house at the store this Friday. But where's the store?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home